Epilation au masculin: quand les hommes déclarent la guerre aux poils !
More and more men are turning to hair removal. Brands are following this trend and offer more and more products specific to men.
- Exclusively reserved for women for centuries, hair removal attracts more and more men. Concerned about their image and physique, men have embarked on a hunt for unsightly hair. Eyebrows, torsos, backs, buttocks no part of the body escapes depilation not even the most intimate areas.
Aesthetics, hygiene... everyone has their reasons and above all everyone has their own method.
- Razor, hair remover, trimmer, wax, depilatory cream, laser, the hair removal methods for men are the same as for women. Each one having advantages and disadvantages, it is necessary to choose a method of hair removal according to the nature of its skin, the area to be waxed and the desired result.
- Wax and electric hair removal offer long-lasting hair removal for up to 3 or 4 weeks but are a little painful. Razors, clippers or depilatory creams are fast and painless, but hair grows back quickly and may grow back with small itching depending on the area being depilated.
- Whatever the method chosen, pre- and post-depilation treatments such as scrubs, creams or oils are necessary to moisturize and obtain supple and soft skin. Think about it!
- If you are a man and would like to try depilation, we advise you to test the roll'on Uki wax cartridge for men.