Gel wax in Aquaria pot without rosin Amber 400ml
Warning: Last items in stock!
A pleasant gel wax that is easier to use than traditional wax, it attacks the shortest hairs and guarantees extreme softness.
It spreads warm with a spatula and is removed with non-woven fabric strips.
It adheres perfectly to the skin and the strip for an impeccable result.
A single pass is enough to remove all the hair.
The jar is heated in a water bath.
Heat your wax in a water bath and wait until it is semi-liquid, it must adhere to the spatula.
- Keep the heating at 36°-39°.
- Apply the heated wax with a spatula to the part to be depilated in a very thin layer.
- Place a strip of cloth on the wax for 20 seconds, until the wax adheres to the strip and the hair as it cools.
- Tear off the strip in the opposite direction of hair growth.
(You can re-use this tape several times).
- Then discard the used tape. Repeat this operation on the rest of the areas to be depilated.
- At the end of your depilation, remove the wax residue from your skin with the post-depilatory oil or lotion.