This product is no longer in stock
Cherry gel wax without rosin ideal for short hairs and for all skin types.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Innovative and original, discover cherry gel wax without rosin. Thanks to its fluid texture, this professional wax offers pleasant and effective depilation on short hair. Its light fruity fragrance will seduce you and make depilation a relaxing experience.
The warm professional roll-on wax is the easiest, most effective and fastest to use. Ideal to start waxing.
This roll-on wax cartridge is used with a wax heater that keeps the wax at the right temperature.
Roll-on allows you to apply a uniform amount of wax to the area to be depilated. A single pass is sufficient to apply the wax.
The warm wax is removed with a strip of non-woven fabric in a quick and painless procedure.
This wax is fat-soluble, to remove small wax residues on the skin, you must use an oil. The post-depilation oil will soothe and moisturize your skin at the same time.
This wax cartridge fits most professional wax heaters except Ardevi, Biopil, Inverness, Toutepil, Epilfacile, Personal Waxer, Quick Epil, Natepil, Atlas Ladomo (non-exhaustive list)
Skin type: All skin types
Tip: Size M
Container: 100 ml
Dimensions: 11x5x2 (approx.)
This wax cartridge allows you to do:
- 4 to 5 depilations of the half-legs depending on your hair.
- 2 to 3 whole leg depilations
- Heat the Roll on with the wax cartridge for the time indicated in the manual.
- Apply the warmed wax to the part to be depilated in a very thin layer.
- Place a strip of fabric on the wax for 20 seconds, while the wax adheres to the strip and the hair as it cools.
- Tear off the strip in the opposite direction of planting the hair. (You can re-use this tape several times).
- Repeat this operation on the rest of the areas to be depilated.
- At the end of your depilation, remove the wax residue from your skin with the post-depilatory oil or lotion.
Hydrogenated Styrene/methyl Styrene/indene Copolymer, Paraffinum, Liquidum, Cera Microcrystallina, Parafum, C.I. 26100