This product is no longer in stock
Be seduced by this complete kit of beauty accessories in Indian colors.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Discover the essential beauty kit of the Filosofille brand in the "Filo&Sofie travel to India" collection.
This kit presented in a pretty fishnet set contains:
- 1 bust tweezers "Pearl shorts"
- 1 double nail file: one side file and one side polisher
- 1 nail cutter
- 1 mirror
- 1 set of boxwood stick for cuticles
- 1 polishing block
The Filosofille tweezers are made of flexible and resistant recycled stainless steel designed to last and resist humidity.
Its bias jaws, with premium quality sharpening, allow accurate depilation on all areas of the body.
This ergonomic tweezer is 9.5 cm long and offers a very good grip and ease of use.
The nail file is 10 cm long and has 2 sides. One side emeryed to file the nail and one side soft polished.
The manicure nail cutter is made of stainless steel. Compact and practical, it can be carried everywhere. It is 5.5 cm long.
The single-sided pocket mirror is 7.5 cm in diameter.
The large 8.5 cm long polisher and boxwood sticks provide an impeccable finish to your manicure.
Warranty: 1 year
Filosofille Collection "Filo&Sofie travel to India". Exclusive model designed, studied and created in France.
The Filosofille brand
Filosofille is a French brand of tweezers and beauty accessories created in 2011. The brand's aim is to offer original and quality products (guaranteed for 1 year).
"The Filosofille style is a hint of fashion, a hint of fun, a pinch of femininity, all sprinkled with quality! »
Each model is designed, studied and created in France.
The brand offers a wide range of tweezers and accessories that are available in different collections according to trends and seasons.
# Advice on how to use it#
Tweezers for depilation
- Before depilation, you can apply a warm towel to the areas to be depilated to dilate the pores of the skin or do the depilation after a bath or shower.
- Always peel in the direction of hair growth to avoid breaking it and to be sure to pull out the bulb.
- After depilation, apply fresh water or a post-depilation lotion to soothe the skin.
You can also apply a hair reducer daily to slow down hair growth.
- Remember to clean your tweezers thoroughly, ideally with an alcohol-soaked cotton pad or disinfectant lotion to remove all impurities and bacteria.