Complete combination unit 2 independent heating systems Wax control window.
Warning: Last items in stock!
A professional device that combines roll-on and pot wax for simple and effective depilation in all areas to be depilated.
This kit allows to heat simultaneously (or separately) 2 premium roll-on wax heaters Uki and a pot (or wax in pebbles or pearls with a melting pan)
Thanks to the base connected directly to the sector, the different waxes remain at the right temperature throughout the depilation process and can be used alternately. The two switches allow the roll-on wax heater and the pot wax heater to be used independently.
The roll-on wax heater heats the wax sold as a cartridge and makes it easier to apply the wax for perfect depilation. Hygienic and practical system, they keep the wax at a constant temperature during depilation. The thermosensitive ring on each wax heater indicates the ideal temperature.
The wax used is a warm wax that is removed with a strip of fabric.
Roll-on wax heaters are recommended for depilation of large areas such as legs, arms, chest, back.
Practical, there are two of them to avoid being without wax (finished cartridge) during epilation, with the two roll wax warmers - you are always sure to have a cartridge ready for use.
This also allows two cartridges with different tip sizes to be heated.
The tank is used to heat wax and keep it at the right temperature throughout the depilation process. It can be used in two ways.
Either with 400 ml or 800ml wax pots. These pots are metal pots and contain warm wax that can be removed with fabric strips.
Or with a melting pan (sold separately on our website) in which you can melt classic hot wax (pebbles, beads,...) This hot wax is particularly suitable for small areas and sensitive areas such as the bikini line, underarms or face.
For the classic hot wax (pebble, beads,...) it must be used with a metal melting pan (sold on our website).
- The body scrub and exfoliating glove to prepare your skin for depilation
- Post-depilation oil to remove wax residue after depilation
- The solvent to clean your equipment after depilation
- The Anti-Hair Incarnate Care or the Anti-Repulsion Milk to maintain your skin between two depilations
Heating time: 20 to 40 minutes
Power supply: mains supply
Electrical power: 150 Watts
Heating system: Multi-position thermostat
Colours: white and pink
Dimension s: 280x210x210x165 mm
Dimensions for cartridge: 112x52x21 mm
Tank capacity: 400 ml
Skin type: All skin types
Warranty: 2 years
Sold without wax and without melting pan
Wax heater roll-on model F305 (400ml) and F306 (800ml)
- Insert a wax cartridge into the roll-on wax heater.
- After connecting the wax heater to the mains, allow the wax cartridge to heat for 20 minutes.
- Then proceed with the roll-on application by applying the wax in the direction of the hair.
- Use strips of fabric to remove the wax in the opposite direction of the hair.
It is possible that wax residues remain after the strip has passed through. In this case, simply apply post-depilation oil, which will remove wax residue and moisturize the skin after depilation.
- Insert the 400g or 800g wax pot or the beads or pebble wax into the melting pan and then into the pot heater.
- Adjust the temperature at which you want to keep the depilatory wax inside the pot by acting on the thermostat.
- Once the wax is at the right temperature, use a spatula (stainless steel or wood) to remove hot wax and spread it in "strips" over the area to be depilated.
- Allow to cool for a few seconds, then pull out the strip in the opposite direction of hair growth.
Notice in French
220-230V 50 Hz power cord
Wax heater sold without wax and without melting pan